galactic stampede galactic stampede

Wow. what a game!!!

This is a great game, just one problem, this is the third time you have submitted it!!! I really cant see any visable differences from this to the first 2 versions, so that leaves me to think "Is constant submission really dignify as "Submit your newest flash work." Even if you are good at drawing and stuff and you didnt get a good score at first, Thats no reason to resubmit it. What you got is what you got. And If you ask me, Triple resubmission should be banned. Actually, come to think of it, It kind of is!!! Tom fulp stated that Resubmission of the same movie slightly developed over time (I emphasize slightly) Will be removed. He may have not stated resubmitting the same thing over and over again, but its the same principle. Make something new and I'll be sure to give it a good score.

how to make PB and J how to make PB and J

Good Tutorial...

But chances are that everyone already knows how to make a PBJ. Not to mention this is hardly newgrounds material. Take this to a cooking site where it belongs. I will give it this though, good graphics, but the menu has a few bugs in it. I gave it a 1.

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

grand game

maybe a fulpagotchi? yeah that would be cool... fulpagotchi, heheh.

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

I can Fix this problem!

its a lot easier to make sure this doesnt happeninstead of diasabling the right click, make each question surrounded by a gotoandStop (FRAMENUMBER) so that when you press forward or back, it puts you right back to the question!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

i got the chick to suck my dick, heheheh.

grand game, the drawings in the beginning sucked, but you got progressively better, good game. and i gave style a ten, cause johnnys got lots of it :).

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

awesome

good graphics, good gameplay, pure coolness.

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

good but too short.

no way, with skills like this, and an actionscript knowledge like yours, should you be quitting flash. i think if this doesnt motivating you to use flash again, then your just a lazy dude. im sorry, but i really like this, and you shouldnt quit.

Galactic Stampede Galactic Stampede

VERY HARD

goodness, this game is hard. i couldnt get past anything after the mission briefing. god help me! good game overall though.

moonjob responds:

You go back to the elevator where you came into the bar after dukklips gives you a mission. From the elevator you explore the station. press "w" to use the elevator.

Highschool of the Apes Highschool of the Apes

VERY GOOD

very good game i really liked it, cept the fact w3hen i got laid in the janitors room, it asked me to continue and it wouldnt let me, grrrrr, i wanted to know what would happen...

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I have a good recommendation for this game! YAY

i personally agree with the person talking about the savegame thing, but with a better idea, a checkpoint system! like if you get a total game over, just start out at the beginning, but when u lose a life, making it a tad harder, letting you go back to a checkpoint you hit. adding a checkpoint system to make the game seem a little more, gamish (lack of better word). other than that, GREAT JOB on it.